N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seek and Ye Shall Find

Received an email that read:

There is a shoe on your niceonsugar.com page that I really like.  It’s on the second page with the blue jacket and red pants.  Is that an expensive shoe? If so is there a replica of it anywhere that’s reasonable?

 

Answer:

 

Dear N.I.C.E. Viewer/Reader,

 

You're speaking of the beloved Christian Louboutin Tasseled Platform Pump and it retails $1,995.00.

I didn't find a dead on replica, below are similar styles that retail at various prices. I've also listed the name of the shoe along with links to websites.

1) Pour La Victorie Larkin Available Here

2) Bebe Rune Available Here

3) Call It Spring Vinti (An ALDO brand available at JCPenny) Available Here

4) L.A.M.B. Nathan Available Here

5) NINE WEST Abalene Available Here

6) Ralph Lauren Viona Available Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment