N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Me, Myself, and I

Since creating SIDE OF STYLE, in October 2008, it seems a lot of things I once dabbled in (on a regular) is non-existent. Mainly due to the jogging I do behind SIDE OF STYLE on a weekly basis. And with that grind I've been so focused on comfort clothing for myself it seems I've created a formula for my own uniform. I wanted to step outside my "SIDE OF STYLE Uniform" so while digging through SIDE OF STYLE's hoarding grounds storage I decided to pull a few pieces for myself. While pulling together the looks several quick photos were taken to add to www.sideofstyle.com and a few other things I have going. Here's 3 photos from the project I'm now referring to as "self-portrait". Ladies remember in that day to day grind always take time out for yourself; hoping the weekend was good to you!

Self-portrait: A self-portrait is a representation of an artist, drawn, painted, photographed, or sculpted by the artist. Although self-portraits have been made by artists since the earliest times, it is not until the Early Renaissance in the mid 15th century that artists can be frequently identified depicting themselves as either the main subject, or as important characters in their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment