N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, November 28, 2011

And the Award Goes To

And the award for "The most online nay-sayers (nay-sayers that don't necessarily dibble and dabble in fashion/style on a regular, but that's neither here nor there) regarding an outfit she rocked at the SOUL TRAIN MUSIC AWARDS goes to..."

*Insert drum roll and pause here*

Amber Rose!!!

I mean really? Although I'm usually opposed to one dressing straight off the runway, without adding to or taking away from the look, I actually loved Amber's look. And according to the comments I saw online, when the awards aired last night, I'm the only one. If you can rock "granny swag" and still be a hottie I'm all for it! I could be yay-saying  because I love everything about Givenchy Fall 2011 runway or could be the fact that I am right SICK of "tranny swag" *shrugs*. If I hadn't seen Amber with my own eyes, and just went by what the nay-sayers were saying, I would've thought she was standing there in an ensemble that appeared to be made of raw bacon or raw steak *side eye*. 

I'll take "granny swag" ANYDAY over "tranny swag"...the covered Amber with a splash of Prada sunglasses did it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment