N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

N.I.C.E. and Fresh

NOVEMBER IS HIP HOP STYLE HISTORY MONTH!

*Insert applause, the snake dance, the whop, and the running man here*

 Although I’m not the hip hop head I used to be I can’t remember hip hop not being apart of my life. I remember being too young to indulge in certain styles that came with the hip hop era and watching my aunts and their friends get all fly girl FRESH before they stepped out. Those images, the styles, and the clothing will always have a special place in my world (I know those who actually read this blog should be right SICK of reading this part LOL). As we tell November 2011 buh-bye I’ll share final photos from hip hop’s stylish past and photos I styled last year that featured styles from yesteryear.

Fashion, style, food, family, and TV…pretty much sums me up. I think there is not a FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR episode I haven’t watched over and over again. The show aired long enough for Will’s style to change throughout the years and season after season he remained FRESH…  

Pssst... Click this sentence to link to one of the dopest Tumblrs ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment