N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Styling from 713 to 718

When I saw the 718 area code on my phone screen I figured it was a New York connect and I answered with the quickness! And that it was…Michelle, a New Yorker currently residing in Houston, explained that she wanted me to create summer style layouts to compliment a few handbags she wanted to sell. As anyone that currently follows me knows, or those that have been following me for quite some time knows, I’m forever creating style layouts to promote SIDE OF STYLE. But to be asked to create style layouts to promote others is and always will be a big deal to me.

The images below are the end result of what I created and the images that made the young lady phone and tell me I was her “FASHION WIFE” lol…that was a first and extremely funny to hear. I’m hoping the handbags and whatever other goodies she sells meets the mark!





No comments:

Post a Comment