N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Still Not Over

With the return of the knee-high and above gladiator sandals this Spring/Summer (Yay!!!) we all know fashion repeats itself over and over and over again. And fashion’s returns will make you want or think back on some of the items you wanted years back. Well at least in my fashion crazed mind that happens! And if you read this blog on a regular you know I have no problem stating the fashion that I’m still not over.

Like Balenciaga Gladiator Moroccan Boots from Spring/Summer 2008. Still get butterflies in my tummy when I view them.







And can't forget the Givenchy gladiators from Spring/Summer 2008. Still not over these gladiator heels…and I don’t think I ever will be.






If you managed to get your hands on the goodness above, or a similar pair, back in 2008 and still have them I have 3 words for you WEAR THEM NOW!

SIDE-NOTE: Up the leg gladiators and suntan lines will be a sight to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment