N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, June 6, 2013

REAL Star Power

I’m amazed at the fashion power a reality T.V. star possesses and the hold it has on the masses. I get texts/emails on a regular in regards to items spotted on reality T.V. stars. It’s like designers are missing out on NOT collabing with these young ladies as I am sure they will assist with increasing a designer's back account.

A perfect example of this…

The Tony Bianco for Alex Perry boots I mentioned on 5/19/13 in the post BOTH-O-THEM 

 

This past Tuesday Emily B, of LOVE AND HIP HOP NEW YORK, posted a glimpse of the shoes and the internet literally went nuts!

The shoes have been posted all over the net since the start of the year but Emily B opened the flood gates with just a glimpse on Instagram.


Again I say AMAZED!

Emily B ended up letting the “cat-out-the-bag”, as she put it, and finally gave details on the designer and I’m sure his website almost crashed on Tuesday!

And again I say designers better collab with these reality show stars…reality show star worshippers will get the designer's pockets right, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment