N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Look for Less: D’Orsay Flats

Since I’ve laid eyes on them last September I have not stopped longing for Jenni Kayne D’Orsay Flats…the heaven sent mix of a ballerina flat and a slipper a la’ Hugh Hefner. However I could not afford to shell out $450.00 and maintain my TIGHT budget. So of course I am thrilled that I have found a similar look for less by Mark & Maddux.



Looking for a stylish flat but you’re on a strict budget?

Click HERE
(FYI-I did not purchase the shoes from this site but so far they are the only site I could find that sell Mark & Maddux flats online)

Looking for a stylish flat with endless funds?

Click HERE 

SIDE-NOTE: A few hours of wearing, the Mark & Maddux flats, may cause shoes to stretch and flop off the back of feet that are a little narrow. But of course a less than $8.00 quick fix, like Heavenly Heels, will correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment