N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, March 7, 2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY: GOLD LIONS

 It wasn’t until I joined Instagram, this past August, that I noticed some of Melody Ehsani’s QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE line had been knocked off and sold for much cheaper. You seen it...that gold lion was either worn or sold by various Instagrammers! (Or is it Instagrammies?) Shortly after that I spotted gold lion accessories in a BEAUTY SUPPLY while buying hair goods. But luckily, for me, my obsession with gold lion accessories has been an ongoing thing for years now and I didn’t have to make that accessory purchase while buying my hair goods.
 For a look book update in 2011 I pulled the entire pride out. Below are images of a few pieces that made the final cut (Also threw in a photo of me, from 2009, in a gold lion DIY ear/neck piece). The gold lion trend is one trend that I hope sticks around for awhile…it’s a good thing to not have to hunt (pun intended) for lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment