N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, March 8, 2013

FLASHBACK FASHION FRIDAY

Almost 10 years ago I spotted this photo of Teedra Moses and regretted leaving a vintage sequin butterfly top in a thrift store. Went back and the shirt was gone and I thrift hunted for that top several times after that to no avail. EBAY was stocked full of vintage sequin butterfly tops but all were way overpriced at that time. In 2007 I finally found the top, for a reasonable price, on Etsy in black/gold and I jumped on it. After all of that hunting I didn’t wear or use the top until 2009 during a shoot I styled entitled “BELOW THE MASON DIXON LINE”. In 2013 spotting that photo of Teedra Moses does the same exact thing…BUT it makes me want to find the top in pink this go round. *SMH*

I included 3 different shots of the photo of Teedra because, as you can see, each photo adds more depth…I guess you can tell I love the photo overall. And Teedra's style was and still is EVERYTHING!



No comments:

Post a Comment