N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Friday, March 29, 2013

RE-POST

 I see this a lot on Instagram "RE-POST or #REPOST"...and when I first joined I had to ask my niece what's the point of typing "RE-POST" when you're posting a photo that did not belong to the person who posted it in the first place. She then schooled me on Instagram etiquette...and I was still like "I guess...". But to adhere to Instagram etiquette I find myself tagging "#REPOST" now.
 I got waaaay off topic LOL...this is a re-post from 2011 when I pushed the SHORT SUIT or is it SHORT SET (I'm still asking)? I suggested a SHORT SUIT to a client and she wasn't too sure about the look. Below is one of the images I pulled up to give her a visual. I'm also re-posting for those who've asked what I was feeling for Spring/Summer 2013...pretty much the same look I was feeling for Spring/Summer 2011...THAT SHAWT SET!

No comments:

Post a Comment