N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, March 18, 2013

"All I need's a fu*king red jacket with some zippers..."---Drake

Remember me? On my birthday, mid-January, I had my hair cut very similar to this:


And I just realized I hadn't posted a selfie in quite sometime. This is the outfit I planned to wear to see Mary J Blige in concert a few weeks ago at the HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO. After I viewed myself on camera I decided to go with outfit #2...thing is the photos of outfit #2 were deleted. So here's my GOODBYE FALL look...I'll miss you so (talking to FALL).



Red Leather Pants, Blouse, Earrings, MCM BAG, Denim Jacket = Vintage
Shoes: Marshall's
Watch: Vestal
Leather Necklace: MetroPark

2 comments:

  1. Kelis looks gorgeous in this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really miss her style and music. She needs to make a return.

    ReplyDelete