N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, January 17, 2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY: Niece

I'm mainly doing this THROWBACK THURSDAY post for my niece to see all her former garb. As I've mentioned before my niece is now in Junior High School...still can't believe that! Recently I was digging through my public storage and came across some items that seem like my niece just wore a few days ago...I'm sure you can tell I miss those days.


It seems it was days ago that she was in her JORDAN jersey dress holding her pacifier in her mouth with her hand.




It seems like just a few days ago her dad bought her GUCCI loafers that she attempted to kick off all while holding her pacifier in her mouth with her hand. 


It seems like a few days ago she was about 4 or 5 yrs old in MY FAVORITE T-SHIRT from Chase's Closet.


But time has flown and in reality just a few days ago she was creating the style samples below:



Love you always nieces pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment