N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, January 28, 2013

I Think So

On October 4, 2011 Big Sean debuted the remix to his third single DANCE (A$$) featuring Nicki Minaj.


And (unless you really and truly do not listen to a hip-hop station or frequent hip-hop night clubs) you know Nicki says this:

“You f*ckin' lil wh0res f*ckin' up my decors, couldn't get Michael Kors, if you was f*ckin' Michael Kors!!” 

There's power in the tongue and there is super power in the tongue of an influential person. Since that song's release it’s been an invasion of MICHAEL KORS bags/watches around my neck of the woods. It’s like with every play of that song people had to get their hands on a MK bag or timepiece. And one person sees another person with it and another person sees that person…well…you know the rest...


Items that have been out for years are now sought after as if Michael Kors is the new kid on the block. Due to my sister being a Michael Kors fool junkie for years I’ve given MK a few of my dollars several times...but in the last year I’m sure that cuddly looking guy below has made at least a mil off Nicki Minaj spitting that line. Or at least I think so… *Shrugs*


No, I don't have a problem with Michael Kors or the recent rise in the brand's popularity but it's definitely interesting to witness. Almost like witnessing a science experiment multiply right before your eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment