N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, January 27, 2013

D.I.Y.

For the past few days Jennifer Lopez has been the talk of the town after stepping out in full force FRESH mode adorned in a coat from Michael Kors Fall 2012 Runway. Can stylist Mariel Haenn do any wrong?
I wanted to add the same look to the GLAMP Lookbook I completed last month but of course a Michael Kors runway piece was not in my budget. Luckily I stumbled upon a $7.99 plaid motorcycle jacket, at Forever 21, and added a fur stole that I found at a thrift store a few years ago for no more than $6.00. Although my version isn't as eye friendly as the $3,000.00 Michael Kors number it did the job for less than $20.00. If you long for this look but it's not in your budget a D.I.Y. is worth a try! 


I mixed my version with a pinned snap back cap, denim shirt, lace skirt, and a lace up Timberland styled bootie from STEVE MADDEN 2003:


No comments:

Post a Comment