N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, January 1, 2012

N.I.C.E. Year's Resolution

This time last year I was shopping for an outfit for my first cousin who passed away (Christmas morning 2010) a few weeks after his 30th birthday. Shopping for the outfit he'd be laid to rest in...this time last year is a complete blur now. But TODAY was so clear and for that I SMILE (Well...not on the photo below SMH). Today was peaceful and clear enough for me to make one (maybe two) N.I.C.E. Year's Resolution.

N.I.C.E. Year's Resolution #1: Give deets on my personal style outfit photos

(Nodding my head to those who let me know that would be N.I.C.E.)

My sister and I sat for a chat in a park to reflect and release...I crunched leaves under my high heels in the outfit below...

Earrings, choker, bracelet, and handbag: Vintage

Watch: Vestal

Shirt: ESCADA

Pants: Target

Shoes: Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment