N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bold Hues

(Change the "u" in "Hues" to an "o" and the title will mean the same LOL)

 Back in October I said I was excited to see pastels on the front line Spring 2012 (Article HERE). But I had no idea that meant in the world of hair as well! Again I say GRANNY SWAG rocks LOL! And pastel hair, lavender in particular, has been spotted on Kelly Osbourne, the runway, and several ad campaigns. I'm sure lavender hair will make some people cringe LOL. I'm not bold enough but I salute the chics who are! 

SIDE NOTE: The random photo of the lavender hued lemonade...it looked too good not to post LOL

 

Go granny!!!

 

A 2009 photo of Rihanna, at the Glamour Women of the Years Awards, was recently photo shopped showing the beauty with the lavender hue and blue eyes...I can see the hair color working on her if she ever gives it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment