N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, December 26, 2013

SHOPPING FOR THEM SHOPPING FOR US

While Christmas outlet shopping, for the pre-teens and teens in my life, I stopped by RUE21 to see if they had any teeny-bopper garb. I ended up buying a tartan maxi skirt with side splits, for myself, for $5.00. I ended up tucking/pinning the skirt to my likings added dark denim jeans and a chunky black sweater to the mix and with that I had an outfit to wear on Christmas day. Below are a few IPHONE photos that show the completed look. I think I have mentioned that I am a fan of comfy clothing for myself. If not, I AM A FAN OF COMFY CLOTHING FOR MYSELF…hope your Christmas was all you hoped it would be!

SIDE-NOTE: I’ve wanted the CELINE creepers for what seems like FOREVER and I ended up snagging a similar pair for $30 at FOREVER21. I figured I’d throw that info out there just in case you were feeling the shoes. Below is also a photo of the CELINE creepers to give you an idea of what I’d been stalking…





No comments:

Post a Comment