N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, December 23, 2013

MY KIN IS A FOOL (AND SO AM I)

My sister…I no longer consider her a Jay-Z fan or stan…at the moment she’s a Jay-Z FOOL! Over the years I have lost count of the amount of Jay-Z concerts I have attended with her. We have attended Jay-Z concerts with groups of friends then it dwindled down to just two of our friends. Well after the last Jay-Z concert I attended with her, in 2011, I vowed to not attend another show. I mean I love Jigga…I am a regular fan…I can actually miss a show-----no big deal. After I stated I wouldn’t attend another Jay-Z concert my sister sadly said that was fine. But by September she could not take it anymore…she felt as if she HAD to be at an upcoming show in Houston. After I gave in to her whining she went to purchase the tickets and realized the 12/20/13 Houston show was SOLD OUT.

So I guess the above would let one know why I was at Jay-Z’s 12/21/13 San Antonio show in the outfit below. And this time she was able to drag just one of our friends with us on that road trip. The others said HECK NO! I need to learn how to be like the “the others”…my sister wins every time.

Shirt by: STATUS SHOP


No comments:

Post a Comment