N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GIVE HIM THE GOODS

It was last year when I noticed I’d been contacted by several clients for gift ideas…it goes hand in hand with the “Personal Shopper” service so I was all for it! This year a client wanted some ideas for what to buy the guy that has everything. I figured you can never have enough essentials so underwear and cologne are a go! Just present the gifts in an unseen way…make fun of it!
That was one of my suggestions and although she loved it she went with another idea I suggested. So I will not have finished product of the idea but I feel it was worth a share for the ladies that are still HUNTING for that gift for HIM.

We all heard the “Baker’s Dozen”…a dozen plus one. Change that into the “Shaker’s Dozen”…now you’re like “Shaker”? Yes, as in “shake” that money maker! Corny phrase I know but surely men’s underwear presented in a baker’s box can make for cute gift from you.
(Or if you can think of catchy name for your dozen that should work as well.)
1)    Start by shopping for 12 pairs of underwear…or 13 if you want to stay along the lines of a Baker’s Dozen. Mix high end underwear with a few classic brands…and maybe throw in a pair or two of Walmart specials to fill the box up (And the Walmart specials will keep your debit card filled up as well).
2)    Purchase a baker’s box, with a window, so your creation can be viewed when the gift is received.
3)    Roll or shape the underwear like baked goods…cupcakes, dinner rolls, cinnamon rolls, etc.
4)    Create a label to add to the box to make it look official. While you’re at it tape a handwritten receipt to the box but make it a note from you to him.
5)    If you don’t feel you’ve given enough add a bottle of cologne but present it in a cellophane wrapped cup that you know he’ll use for his beverages. That way it’ll look as if you’ve given him baked goods and something to wash it all down.   
6)    Want to give more? Go buy a dozen or Baker’s Dozen of his favorite baked goods to make for dozens of gifts!

In my southern slur: “What female don’t like a good smelling man in a nice pair of drawls?”
(I wanted to add “chilllllllllle” to the above quote but I figured that would be too much southern for one post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment