N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PALM WEDNESDAY

Recently I shared that palm trees and flamingos are a few things I cannot get enough of. And with that being said Blanche Devereaux’s bedroom makes me squeal every time I spot it on TV! It looks as if 80s Miami/South Beach spit up all over that bedroom…and for that I LOVE IT. If I had a chance to live in that bedroom RIGHT NOW I wouldn’t change one thing about it! The pink carpet? No ma’am, I wouldn’t touch it!

 
I have a feeling Blanche’s bedroom..and maybe the Martinique wallpaper/wall art from The Beverly Hills hotel may have inspired Charlotte Olympia when she was creating “Meredith” for Spring 2012.


Speaking of Blanche, I spotted a cute GOLDEN GIRLS t-shirt online recently…it’s available HERE.


Finish this: "And if you threw a party and invited everyone you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment