N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Model Monday: Monti

*I know I know  it's Tuesday but, in error,  I didn't upload the article from my drafts until today and I wasn't about to re-title*
Words cannot express how I feel when I’m able to be apart of ANYONE’S journey in a positive way. Doesn’t have to be a celebrity or a person of status for me to feel I have arrived. It could be an unknown young lady with a dream…like Monti. I spotted Monti in 2009 while searching for a model to style/shoot. Although she didn’t have a portfolio stocked full of flawless work---there was just something about her and I had to have her apart of my projects! A few years ago Monti moved to California to further perfect her craft and she’s been in music videos, indie designers/beauty/boutiques look books, projects with Nick Canon, and she still references me when she speaks of her start at modeling (as shown below). Last week she visited home, here in Houston, and although the shoot we planned didn’t go as planned it was still good to hangout and I saw her growth and determination first hand.
Monti is the perfect picture of:


 Below are some of the comments that led me to know I have, I am, and I will continue to be of style help and assistance to women from all walks of life. Followed by a photo of Monti’s first test shoot with SIDE OF STYLE, a SIDE OF STYLE look book shoot featuring Monti, her more recent look book work, and HER WORK!
Love you Monti; stay encouraged!










WATCH HER WORK!!!






To see more of Monti’s work follow one of my favorite models on Instagram:

@thefull_monti

No comments:

Post a Comment