N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Monica Rose Knows

I’ve seen the latest online fashion trend and I know you have too…young kids dressed exactly like adults. The way I see it is some mommies seem to have pageant mom tendencies and overdo the looks a tad bit. I spotted a kid dolled up in an adult-like look, and don’t get me wrong the looks are cute, but the baby had on makeup. That often leads me to think “Yall do know your kid have the rest of their lives to dress like adults? I guess having a non-adult like dress code will not exist once the pre-teen/teenage years hit…Geez!” Somewhere along the way the method of blending the two elements of adult-like style and child-like style was pushed to the side to make way for all out adult-like style! But as some would say after stating an opinion TO EACH IT’S OWN!

And then there was Fashion Stylist Monica Rose and her daughter Alaia…the merge of adult-like style and child-like style is always done so effortlessly on little Alaia. Alaia’s wear is always refreshing to see and I’m hoping her being spotted and reposted by the masses will lead to mama Monica Rose collabing with designers on a line of children clothes (crosses fingers). Monica is, in my opinion, one of the master mommies at merging adult-like style and child-like style. Go Mama Monica and Adorable Alaia!

Photos from Monica Rose’s Instagram:




No comments:

Post a Comment