N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Why Come?

Why come no one EVER told me a pixie cut can be this fun?


Why come I can't stop googling pixie cut photos and saving images like these?



Why come I haven't saw a pregnant woman this cute in awhile?
Shout out to my fellow blogger/play-godcousin Reiko of GOD'S FAVORITE SHOES! That's her, below, in all of her Ivory Coast wax printed glowing glory. Congrats again to Reiko and hubby on that bundle of joy that's headed their way!



Why come my Prabal Gurung for Target joints don't have the screw closure (shown below)? They have a clamp closure that comes open when it feels the need to...and that will make you almost bust your a#* in its entirety! Why come yall didn't tell me? Not good for a chic in an arm sling (I can hear my mama now saying I should've wore flats LOL).


No comments:

Post a Comment