N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, April 29, 2013

Heather D. Grey

The Blackberry camera flash did nothing under a dull indoor light. In fact it added a “heather” look to the photos. But I’m posting these photos anyway because I seldom share “WHAT I WORE” photos and start of the year I said I’d do otherwise.

I was happy the doctor dismissed my arm sling last Tuesday so I could return to wearing whatever it was I had in mind (instead of dressing around that sling!). My niece’s birthday was this past Saturday and I showed up to her birthday dinner in the get-up below. I’m a heather grey addict and it always adds much needed comfort on my end...can’t imagine my life without it ol’ heather!






 
Silk Pant Set: Vintage
Heather Grey Top: Marshall’s
Shoes: Retrieved from the depths of my Public Storage after years of being lost at sea (a sea of hoarding mess)
Bag and Bangles: SAM MOON
Necklace: FOREVER21
Look: Clair Huxtable (Cosby Show) meets Alexandra "Alex" Owens (Flashdance)

No comments:

Post a Comment