N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wrapper's Delight

Over the weekend my sister and I hit the road, like THELMA AND LOUISE, for a 3 hour road trip to do some outlet shopping. Although I picked up a few interesting pieces here and there my favorite buy were the NAIL ROCK nail wraps for a buck each. I've seen NAIL ROCK in magazines and on www.asos.com but NEVER spotted that brand for a $1.00. I decided to grab about 4 different packs and now, after only a few days of wear, I'm regretting not buying at least 20 different packs. Below are my nails after applying this very easy to apply nail wrap along with a few NAIL ROCK images to give you an idea of their packaging for those who are not familiar. If you ever see them on sale, and you're into nail wrap art, do grab as many as you're able to!

No comments:

Post a Comment