N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, February 7, 2013

She Said

“Key, since the baby from like my belly button down my body has not snapped back. I’m okay with the fuller breast, however, the pouch that is now below my belly button and my fuller thighs I’m not okay with those. What can I wear on a Valentine’s Day date that still says cute and sexy but doesn’t show the pouch and the amazon thighs? I want to be sexy in red, cute, and not look like I’m hiding like I have been lately.” she said

After I told her not to beat herself up…I kept her classic style in mind and said:



If there is a breeze place a fitted denim jacket or fuchsia pink cardigan (with a brooch or two attached) over your shoulders and you’re good to go!

Having a few Valentine’s Day outfit dilemmas on your end? Please feel free to email
key@sideofstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment