N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, February 18, 2013

WHAT I WORE: NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND

Unless you've been under a rock you know this past weekend was NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND in HOUSTON-MY CITY-TEXAS. Saturday/Sunday I had the opportunity to work with a cool group of people, from all over the US, during NBA JAM SESSION. Made some great connects and I look forward to working with the NBA JAM SESSION in the future. I cropped my face out because, just like my attire, you REALLY did not want to see my WORKED THE ENTIRE WEEKEND face...I'M SURE! If you came down for the festivities I hope you enjoyed your stay!



P.S. I was somewhat shocked by the questions I received in regards to my kicks. I didn't think the wedge was noticeable but stylish ladies in attendance were loving the look and wanted to know where to buy...several colorways available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment