N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Them and Her

I was in a rush prepping to go to my BFF’s mother’s 50th birthday party, about a month ago, and I forgot to snap those “WHAT I WORE” photos to share on N.I.C.E.
I just got my hands on the photos from the party and decided to share a few photos that captured my outfit.

Outfit = Crystal brooch (from SAM MOON) on a T-Shirt (Still can’t figure out whose on that T-Shirt…I think it’s Marilyn Monroe but the eyes don’t give me Marilyn), a floor sweeping evening skirt from Talbots (and it has pockets *Yay*), BCBG heels, a BCBG clear clutch (that appears to be JUNKY lol), and the over-sized crystal ring is from Ashley Stewart.

Below you will also see my daddy (love love love him) and my besties (one of my besties happens to be my sister too).


No comments:

Post a Comment