N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Public Announcement

I really dislike publicly displaying my style/fashion pet peeves…and when I do, while typing them, I get this “B!#CH WHO ASKED YOU?” vibe...LOL! Now when clients need assistance I have no problem saying nay to this and nay to that…but in the last two weeks I have seen grown women in this get up and I feel sharing this particular nay is a MUST. I’ve also seen my 4 yr old goddaughter in the same get up but that’s the norm for her age group. But as grown women, with sooooo much out there for us to wear, I feel it’s time to step your colored skinny jean game up (from the Kindergarten crew). The black slim fit tee (short or long sleeve) and the black shoes (flats, pumps, flip flops, or boots) mixed with the colored skinny jean…ladies-> MAKE FUN OF CLOTHES! I beg you to… *Below are a few pointers for those in need*

*If you must do a black top opt for a more “adult” black top and finish it off with an animal print shoe.

*Keep the colored jeans as the focal point with a neutral top and shoe.

*Those "impulse buy" items that you purchased on sale but tend to overlook, play them up with colored skinny jeans.

*Denim on denim will work...ALWAYS.

*When all else fails COLOR BLOCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment