N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, November 19, 2012

Key's Favorite Things

Last night I saw OPRAH present her FAVORITE THINGS to military wives..such an inspiration! Although I’m far from OPRAH…I mean faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from OPRAH but, as we all do, I have my favorite things! And starting this week I decided to post my favs on N.I.C.E. for the remainder of the year. I did a similar post HERE start of the year that helped my fam and friends with birthday gift ideas for me. Maybe my favorite things post will help with Christmas AND my birthday.

First up:

I was hooked on Kat Von Dee’s liquid eyeliner but SEPHORA discontinued it so I searched YouTube for the next best thing and ended up hearing a few good reviews about Wet-N-Wild H20 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. Since it was less than $3.00 I decided to give it a try and the young ladies on YouTube were right…this stuff has STAYING POWER!



I ended getting this fragrance as a gift in a Henri Bendel swag bag during a Henri Bendel event that I attended; and when it’s no more hitting Henri B. to re-up will be a must! I get a lot of compliments while wearing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment