N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Throwback Thursday: 2010 Again

"Here they go with this THROWBACK THURSDAY #TBT mess." said Someone on today...I'm sure LOL!

With TBT I'm able to look back on some fun and productive projects that took place with some really cool people. It's a reflection on blessings to say the least.

The concept behind the shoot (photos below) was given to me by the Photographer/Creative Director: one tone, no accessories, and a pair of heels. The red "X" covers the face to symbolize how "THE INDUSTRY" seems to look pass the unknown or younger models and photographers these days. And in some cases that's where a lot of RAW and needed talent resides in my opinion. The teen model and the young photographer's drives were impressive and I'll forever salute them for this concept. Less is more BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO COLLABING WITH THE UNKNOWN/YOUTH/YOUNG ADULTS...this is still one my favorite wardrobe styling concepts to date.

February 27, 2010 x image.in x Chelseaa Fadairo x SIDE OF STYLE

(I refer to this project as FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN)

No comments:

Post a Comment