N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, August 9, 2012

THROWBACK THURSDAY: Kanye West and Alexis Phifer

 I'm sure most remember before the Kim K. and Amber Rose days Kanye had a haute fiancee by the name of Alexis. Fashion Designer/Fashion Stylist Alexis Phifer and Kanye West was the couple I could not get enough of back in 2006...2007 maybe? Can't remember the exact year they begin to show up and show out! I do remember style stalking this lovely couple HARD during the days of MySpace (And if you were connected to me there I'm sure you'll remember some of the photos below from the HIS and HERS photo album). Both styles were so effortless, clean, and easy on the eyes...I miss these two styling as one :-(

 "I'm livin' in the future so the presence is my past."---Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment