N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mindless Makayla

So excited about my latest ventures with the youth...they are a BIG PART of the reason why SIDE OF STYLE was created to start with. As I stated before I wanted my niece, Makayla, to be apart of my style journey since I noticed this is a field that she has taken an extreme liking to. For months now this young lady has been counting down the days until the MINDLESS BEHAVIOR #1 GIRL TOUR in Houston, Texas. Below her moods are shown in a series of outfits during all this mindless madness!

I finally let her touch the ticket:

The day of the concert finally arrived...T-Minus 1 hour until showtime:

THE CRY (At the show!)

The day after:

 

Posting this photo of her favorite MINDLESS BEHAVIOR member "Princeton" and braces myself to hear that scream of hers again...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment