N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let Her Leather

I've been longing for LEATHER to return as a the "IT" material for quite sometime now. The leather jacket...that particular item never left the scene. And leather shorts and skirts have crept back as well. But leather (and suede) pants, shirts, and dresses...I'm hoping FALL/WINTER 2013 will give me what I've been longing for! Below you'll see photos from SIDE OF STYLE'S archives (2009-2011) and my latest obsession Barbara Bui Resort 2013. All photos include the material that's so thorough you don't need to cover it with a heavy coat to stay warm on a nippy day...that eye catching leather!

"She says that I wore some pretty sexy leather pants to that first meeting, but I don't remember."

---Dick Ebersol

No comments:

Post a Comment