N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Raglan x SIDE OF STYLE x Niece

Back in April I took my niece to a DIGGY SIMMONS concert...that day...that day...I felt as if I'd worked all day-I shiver at the thought of it! But anyways, for the concert, I'd styled her in a black/white raglan, camo skinny pants, a charm necklace with an American flag piece attached, red Chuck Taylor sneakers, and a red bandana tied in her hair. Since that day she has not been able to tear away from that black/white raglan. Below is my first of many sets that will feature a style sample I'd pieced together followed by a style sample pieced together by my 11 year old niece (Info on her HERE). I figure I'd give her something else to keep her busy since she completed all the US Senate summer assignments I gave her to research. And I also figured it will be cool to see a young spin on style in general. That way N.I.C.E. will FOR SURE have something for everyBODY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment