N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Like a Version

Last month (during SIDE OF STYLE’S MALE STYLE MONTH) I received comments, messages, and emails from women stating that a lot of the male style samples I shared could easily convert to looks for women. I agreed completely! I was looking through some of my niece’s style samples (Explained the part she plays HERE) and when I viewed this particular style sample I thought back to the comments, messages, and emails I’d received last month. Wasn’t sure who this young man was (Until the nosey aunt in me googled him QUICKLY) but on the look my niece added this:

“The girl version of Corahn Lockridge!<3”.

And with that we can easily add a female spin on a look and recreate our version if we see a guy in an outfit that’s to our liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment