N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

N.I.C.E. x Niece

She was 6 yrs old when I noticed she had a "thing" for fashion. I then knew I HAD TO do something in that field...something that could keep her busy at 16 yrs old. At the moment she isn't 16 and her personal style is forever evolving and I cannot wait to see her at 16. I know many will assume or have assumed I pick all her clothes and dress her all the time, but I am uberly amazed at the fact that some of her coolest outfits are the outfits she gathers all on her own. Right now I call her that "Pre-Teen Supreme"...at 6 she played a part in inspiring me to create www.sideofstyle.com and, again, I cannot wait until she's old enough to be apart of the team! Nieces-Pieces when you view/read this do know you are my latest GREATEST INSPIRATION (And always remember: THE CREATIVE ADULT IS THE CHILD WHO SURVIVED).

No comments:

Post a Comment