N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sister Sunday w/a SIDE OF DADDY

No I'm not channeling Mr. Furley or Pop Williams...no I am not! *In Pop Williams voice*

I'm currently pulling looks for a client with an African safari theme and well...I started to like what I saw (Getting high off my own supply SMH)! My sis and I invaded my parent's house and took my daddy out on the town in the outfits below.

This is the man that was so tough that I learned what the word strict was QUICK...yet was so cool he took me to get my first tatoo! I never viewed him as anything else but this real life SUPER HERO that saved me and my sister from a lot of CRAP that could've affected us in the worse way. It's MALE STYLE MONTH at SIDE OF STYLE and I decided to share this old school photo of my daddy...it's one my favs! HOPE YOU AND YOURS had a blessed FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND!

 

On me:

Wax African Top, snake print earrings, clutch: Thrift

Leopard Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory

Pants: Zara

Lion and Elephant Cuffs: Sam Moon

Sunglasses: DOLLAR TREE

On sister:

Gingham Plaid Top: OLD NAVY

Chambray Maxi Dress: It's so old she's forgotten

Bag: Betsey Johnson

Bangles: SIDE OF STYLE's accessory stash

Watch: Michael Kors

On Dad:

STRAIGHT Cooley High...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment