N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Church Fan Haute

Anyone out there familiar with a church fan? This weekend was my family reunion and I visited a cousin's church along with the rest of my family. The church was so southern (really enjoyed it) and a bit muggy...I was one of the first to use the church fan an usher passed my way. After that the Houston heat morphed me into another state of mind and by the time I realized I didn't take a few photos, to outfit share, the photo below = THE ONLY SURVIVING PIECES. The only pieces I hadn't peeled off LOL.

SIDENOTE: I'm regretting not starting a church fan collection as a youngin'...I'm sure I'd still be adding to it!

Do remember when all else fails: Fluorescent Army 

Necklace: DIY

Shirt: OLD NAVY

Arm Party: My sister's DIY, Sam Moon, Forever21, Walgreens (Yes...Walgreens LOL...I do not discriminate)

No comments:

Post a Comment