N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, June 25, 2012

Can't Stop Won't Stop

Imagine receiving a phone call asking if you’re interested in being the KING OF POP’S Costume Designer for his latest tour? Zaldy Goco was able to experience the opportunity of a lifetime when he received that exact call April 2009. Below are photos showing the result of that collaboration along with photos of MJ trying on some of those unreal designs (just days before his passing). At times, when I hear a MJ song, I have to remind myself he’s no longer apart of the living.

Continue to R.I.P. Mr. Jackson…WE JUST CAN’T STOPPING LOVING YOU!

 

 8/29/1958-6/25/2009

 

All wardrobe photos are the property of Imran Amed. Source: http://www.businessoffashion.com  

2 comments:

  1. What it must've been to be in Zaldy's shoes! I would've went completely ape HAM! RIP MJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss...I cannot imagine being apart of such greatness!

    ReplyDelete