N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Thursday, May 17, 2012

*THROWBACK THURSDAY*

Who's been on this style journey with me since the MYSPACE and THE F LIST blogging days? 2008 and so on…and yes I still view my MYSPACE page LOL! But now I use MYSPACE as a research tool to take a look at the growth that has taken place on my style journey. I guess more like style archaeology...and MYSPACE is the fossil *side eye*. But if you were there you may remember the images below!

 

This female is one of the most pleasant to collab with…I DIYed a body chain harness and she gave it life!

(August 2009)

And that trusty ol’ neon…still one of my favorite photos to date!

(May 2009)

 I had to throw a male in the mix because June is swiftly approaching and June is "MEN'S STYLE MONTH" at SIDE OF STYLE! Wanted to include some throwback goodness that fit my current mode...spotted the photos below, from a December 2009 photo shoot, and fell in love with the background again. Shout out to the menfolk and the folks, in general, that rode it out with SIDE OF STYLE and THE F LIST then and those of you who are at it now...I THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment