N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Still Not Over

In 2008 I laid my eyes on the beauties below by Giambattista Valli and fell in luv on sight!

Later I spotted Solange, Rihanna, and one of the Olsens in what I considered the hautest shoe out at the moment…and all 3 kept it simple with LESS IS MORE looks. November 2008 I was doing my usual stroll through Forever21, spotted the replica, and without thinking I grabbed various sizes for my styling kits.

 After my purchase I thought “What client would be bold enough to give these Forever21 joints LIFE…” And by Spring 2009 two accessory designers (Side of Style clients Tracy and Nikki) and a hot young actress (who shall remain faceless and nameless due to me not asking her if I could photo share on my blog LOL) did just that…gave those Forever21 joints LIFE by rocking them with minimal LESS IS MORE looks I'd pulled for them. I’m still not over the original Giambattista Valli or the Forever21 replicas…and I don’t think I ever will be.

Ladies if you managed to get your hands on either pair, in 2008, dust those babies off and rock them…NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment