N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, May 14, 2012

Desert Storm

I've always had this thing for desert boots on guys...and my thought is if men would apply desert boots to everyday casual looks they can become THE classic staple. *Cues JayZ: Just my thoughts man...right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time*

I've included desert boots in past SIDE OF STYLE samples (The pair below was from Christian Louboutin 2010 Collection)-

I also picked up a nuetral pair for a client, from Banana Republic, back in 2009-

The shape, the colors, the hides, the designs...desert boots always win with me!

So oh what joy I felt when I saw the photo and read the story below-

Read the story about "Vellies- THE ORIGINAL DESERT BOOT" here: http://www.openingceremony.us/entry.asp?pid=5646 

And guys if you are looking to change up your shoe game from time to time don't forget the desert boot ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment