N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sophisticated Ignorance

As I type this I'm still recovering from the WATCH THE THRONE tour that took place last night in HOUSTON, TEXAS! If you care to-PLEASE NOTE: I'm one to instantly overlook plain/ordinary and instantly be captivated by CREATIVITY (Instant trance I tell you!). So when Kanye stormed on the stage adorned in a leather kilt and leather pants I didn't think what the folks around me yelled "OMG He got on a leather skirt and some leggings!" I instantly thought "OMG a leather kilt, Ye went for an urban medieval look!". Throne, medieval, BRAVEHEART, FREEDOM...it all made sense to me *Kanye shrug* (No pun intended...I think...). So again here I am saluting another "weirdo" for being "weird" and not giving a crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment