N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, December 19, 2011

Season's Meetings

Meet Sheridan, she's the owner of Houston's newest and trendiest boutique REMIX FASHION (Please feel free to "Like" Remix Fashion on FACEBOOK). She and I (I = Me on the right) collaborated for a holiday event at her boutique and I decided to share a few holiday looks just in case a N.I.C.E. viewer doesn't want to blend with the crowd at an upcoming holiday party. If you're in Houston, or plan to visit, be sure to stop by Remix Fashion to shop vintage and modern pieces along with some of Sheridan’s handmade one of a kind earrings (Yes indeed she designs earrings too!). Remix Fashion is located at 4810 Almeda; Thanks again for the opportunity Sheridan!

Sparkle jacket/palazzo pants/satin pumps mixed with a denim bustier/heavy metal to create a mix of SWEET and TOUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment