N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, December 5, 2011

Cut and So

This past weekend I was pulling and piecing a few looks for clients to attend the Watch The Throne Tour, tonight in Houston, and as I was removing buttons from a jacket with a razor blade I sliced 2 of my fingers at once OUCH (now mind you I've done this several times without a wound, so I guess I thought I was a pro LOL) . After running cold water over the cuts, applying pressure, and what have you-the blood flow would not stop. Since there's a 10 year old girly girl who stays in my house I only came across HELLO KITTY band-aids. Now how am I suppose to be haute & grown and throw the ROC sign up in unison at the concert with HELLO KITTY on the ring finger and pinky finger?

After sporting HELLO KITTY for the remainder of the day I nursed my fingers and got rid of the bleeding and painful swelling, therefore, HELLO KITTY will not be at the concert with me. But the style seeker in me started to search for stylish band-aids just in case I happen to finger slice before I attend a special event. Ended up finding the beauties below by Cynthia Rowley. Decided to share because they'd make perfect stocking stuffers for the stylistas out there! Available HERE

Peep the models on the runway band-aid...LUV IT!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment