N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where's Sweatshirt?

Where's Sweatshirt? Okay...I admit "Where's Sweatshirt?" is not as catchy as "Where's Waldo?" but can you find the heather grey sweatshirt in the photos below? LOL!  I'm sure it's nothing like trying to spot Waldo! I'd been cold/flu symptom sick all week but I had to be up and at 'em early Saturday morning when the temps were low. And after being sick all week, spending Saturday with my mama, and stopping by to visit my grandma-I had to have my chest covered thoroughly in that morning hawk (or mama and granny would've gave me the "When you've been sick all week..." speech). And speaking of "Where's Waldo?" I recently came across a photo of Waldo below and thought it may induce a smile for at least 5.7 seconds. Hope the weekend was good to you!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment