N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Monday, October 10, 2011

got accessories?

Received an email regarding DAINTY JEWELS and after viewing the website I just had to post the haute photo of honey below doing her thing…you better work gurrrrrl!

got accessories?

If not, shame on you!

If so, get more...one can never have too many accessories, right?

1) Name: Venisha, Owner of www.daintyjewels.com

2) Location: Indianapolis, IN

3) Play a part in the N.I.C.E. world of STYLE as a: Online boutique/Accessory retailer

4) Tell N.I.C.E. readers more about your style journey as an online boutique/Accessory retailer:

Dainty Jewels is all about accessories that transform from casual to chic, You can wear a Dainty Jewels piece as everyday wear or glam it up for a night out! All jewelry is hand selected by myself so I take pride in the items I pick. My personal style journey is my love for accessories, preferrably anything that is attention grabbing such as: spikes, chains, and stones. Being able to share my personal style with other women at an affordable price is a pleasure, so be sure to shop online at www.daintyjewels.com!

5) Favorite piece? My favorite piece, if I MUST choose one would be the GREY & GOLD LINK CHAIN NECKLACE (Available on www.daintyjewels.com)

6) What inspires you to press on? Inspiration to press on is fueled by other women who love accessories just as much as I do, there is always positive feedback from Dainty Jewels customers.

7) Contact information for networking/collaborations: www.facebook.com/shopdaintyjewels daintyjewelsaccessories@gmail.com

"Stay encouraged Venisha!"---Key :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment