N.I.C.E.R.R. to KNOW

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

N.I.C.E. Salute

 I cannot let Breast Cancer Awareness Month zip by without donating and or acknowledging those suffering with that unforgiving illness. A few months ago I sat in MD Anderson Cancer Center, while my grandpa was in surgery to treat his cancer, and I was taken back by the patients I saw…a learning experience indeed! I sat there and noticed A LOT of women being wheeled in and wheeled out of that hospital. And all seemed to be suffering from BREAST CANCER. I salute the ladies that are suffering from BREAST CANCER and the ones in her circle being affected by her suffering. Remember ladies you are somebody’s WIFE, DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT, MOTHER, NIECE, and FRIEND…therefore you’re never alone in this battle ;-)

 

"The test and trials come to make you strong."---Smokie Norful

No comments:

Post a Comment